Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 9 May 2015

'Train Knitting'.

Good afternoon,

My title is 'Train Knitting' because that's what we have today!
8 beautifully Knitted Sunshine Blankets sent in by Lyn from Bournemouth.
Lyn often travels on trains with her Husband and always takes her Knitting with her like others in the Group. Instead of making Squares she Knits strips which she then assembles in to beautiful Blankets for us. 

We've received some beauties from her over the months and even on her recent trip to Sri Lanka
she was thinking of 'SIBOL' buying me lots of Ribbon for decorating our Blankets. How kind of her! I also received some very pretty Knitted Butterflies too. 

photo.JPG


photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG



photo.JPG
photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG

photo.JPG


Lyn tells me about the chats on the trains that she has with various people some of them are so amusing! Do you manage to look at any of the scenery though that's what I want to know?

A big thank for everything included in  your parcel today it's very thoughtful of you Lyn.

Before I end my post today I would like to show you another pretty Sunshine Blanket made by the Ladies of the 'SIBOL' Group particularly 'BigBlue' who assembled it. It's called 'Bright and Breezy' and I love it! 

'Bright and Breezy' made by BigBlue etc.,


What interesting Squares thank you all! 

x Sue x 


No comments:

Post a Comment