Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 23 October 2015

Grannies arrive today!

Good afternoon,

I have received 6 beautiful Sunshine Blankets today made and donated by the AXA Purls Knitting Group.  We have received some real beauties from them in the past too and I would like to thank everyone concerned for making them. Thanks also to 'Modelwidow' for sending them on to me.

The good ol' Granny Squares come in a variety of colours even including sparkly yarn. I absolutely love them. I can just see them lying across someone's bed and I know they are definitely going to add colour to their rooms.  They are a great size for a single bed. What a lot of work has gone in to the making of them. Let's take a look now.

photo.JPG


IMG_0052.JPG


IMG_0055.JPG


IMG_0054.JPG


IMG_0051.JPG


IMG_0053.JPG


1158 - Thanks to Axa Purls.

Thank you all very much indeed.

May I remind you please that Sunshine Blankets and Shawls must arrive before the end of November so that I can arrange to take them out to the Homes before Christmas.

As ever, may I thank you for your support.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment