Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 13 November 2012

Knitted blankets arrive today! 4/4 (Sorry wrong order).

15/11/2012  Could Glenda contact me please Thank you!
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net




Good Afternoon everyone!

I have written four Blog posts today. When publishing they have gone in the wrong order. So this one should have been the last one. Sorry about this!

I am very grateful to ginnyknit from the MSE forum because today I received back two blankets which she has put together for me.  I received quite a lot of Knitted Squares some months ago and she has been very kind assembling them for me. I'm sure you will agree she has made a great job of them. This really has helped me out and I'm really pleased that they have arrived back just in time for my next deliveries. Let's take a look at them. The Squares are great colours and I would like to thank the Craft Groups for sending them in to me.

Two blankets made up by ginnyknit (MSE). Thank you!

Great blankets ginnyknit, I really love them!  The Purple and Green Squares are great combinations together. You have a real knack of joining them!

Let's have a look at the Slide Show now!


Created with flickr slideshow.


I hope you liked them!

x Sue x




 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sue, its a real pleasure to help as you are so kind and they are of comfort to the people you take them to. I like to think of some one sat in a chair cosy warm with their blanket on their laps thinking back to their Mums or grannys making blankets.

    ReplyDelete