Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 29 December 2012

'Joyful SIBOL 333!'

ViewLogo


Good Morning!

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas!

On Christmas Eve I had a beautiful Blanket arrive from Bettina in Switzerland. I'm sorry I didn't have time to 
write a post over the Christmas period and take photos as I had family here. 

I have called this Blanket 'Joyful'. 

The Blanket is made with beautiful Crocheted Squares and the simplicity of these two colours work so well together. 

I have added some cream ribbon and some 'SIBOL' Butterflies and I hope you will agree it's another stunning Blanket for our Elderly.

I really appreciate the time you have spent on this Blanket Bettina. I can tell you enjoy your Crocheting  and it is so kind of you to donate this beautiful work of art to our 'SIBOL' Group.

Let's take a look now at 'Joyful'.

Bettina (Switzerland). Made and donated this blanket. Thank you!



037




A gorgeous blanket arrived on Christmas Eve. I'm naming it 'Joyful'.



039


This will probably be our last Blanket of 2012, thank you!

ViewLogo


x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. I love that blue and white blanket, it is fantastic! JOYFUL, yes that is a good name!
    I am also liking that wonderful SNOWMAN blanket as your header, I made the first one onf the third row! So HAPPY to see that little fellow!
    Hope you are doing well, Sue, and have a happy 2013!!
    Love, KAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue - it's been my pleasure. It feels so good to know that this blanket will be finally used.
    All my very best wishes for 2013.
    "En liebe Gruess", Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue blanket is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete