Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 10 December 2012

SIBOL Butterflies!

Hi everyone!

'Could Daphne contact me please Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net' Thank you!

Thanks to Angie for her email about our SIBOL Butterflies. Another Lady who is getting well and truly hooked on making them.

I have to thank dear Nettie in Australia  for first of all putting up the video tutorial on her blog.  I often refer Ladies over to her. Once you have made the first Butterfly along come many others. Of course I am very grateful for any Butterflies you can send my way as my Butterfly Stash does need topping up, but there are other things you can do with them too apart from our Blankets.

I decorated my Conservatory and Bird Cage.


'Crocheted Butterflies, Crocheted Flowers, Crocheted Birdies!'.


Then some White and Gold ones for my Twigs...........

'Crocheted Snow Butterflies in my Twig Display'.


'Snow Butterflies' named by Elizabeth Cat.


'Golden Tuesday!' Fun Day! (Lights not good today!).


Then it was the Christmas tree.........

'Golden Butterfly'.


My Angels.



Then it was my Tree Skirt........

Christmas Ripple Tree Skirt and Crocheted Butterflies.


I made some for Mother's tree a few years back......... She loves purple and green!


PLEASE VISIT. www.suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com  - Mom's Christmas Tree with my Crocheted Purple and Green Butterflies.




Pretty Butterfly.


Butterflies on the Calicarpa Bush in the Garden.


Why not decorate your Christmas Gifts. Oh look at that snow! Brr........

A present for my Mom - sshh! Don't tell her. She loves Ameythst stone! Of course what colour is it? Purple.



Why not join our Butterfly Club over on RAVERLY?

Have fun making them. Thanks Nettie we have so much fun with them!

Today I had a visit from Pippa and her Husband, it was so nice to see them again. Pippa has been making Butterflies for our Stash. Let's have a look at them now.

pippas45 thanks also for the Butterflies.


She also made some Flowers, aren't they lovely?

pippas45 Thank you for the Flowers for our Blankets.


Always welcome for our Blankets. Thank you pippa!

Where can you use your Butterflies?

Thanks for stopping by...

ViewLogo

x  Sue  x

No comments:

Post a Comment