Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 22 April 2014

Colour arrives at HQ!

Good Afternoon!

I do hope you have all had a nice Easter.

Back to work today with four fantastic Sunshine Blankets to show you.

The first 'Sunshine Blanket' to show you today is from Marion in the West Midlands. I'm very grateful to you Marion. I absolutely love the Blanket and I know an Elderly person is too! The colours you have used are just perfect together and I love the SIBOL Butterfly in the corner Square. Let's take a look at it now. Pretty Butterflies and Ribbon decorate the Blanket for you!

665 Marion thank you! Gorgeous!




001



It's beautiful thank you!

Liz from Loving Hands has been very busy indeed she has sent me three very colourful 'Sunshine Blankets' and I love each one. I'm sure you will too!

668 Liz (Loving Hands) Thank you!


009


667 Liz (Loving Hands) Thanks so much!


667 Liz (Loving Hands) thanks so much!

666 Liz (Loving Hands) Thank you it's gorgeous!

004

A fantastic set of Blankets Liz. What a great idea to use your un-wanted yarn! The Blankets are all so bright and cheerful just what the Elderly love.

I'm very grateful to both Liz and Marion I know how much work goes into Blankets such as these. Thank you both.

May I remind you that I am no longer accepting Squares accept from Irene our 90 year old. Postage sending out to SIBOLETTES is becoming very expensive now and the idea of actually making a Sunshine Blanket has really taken off so I think this is what we will do now. Many thanks to you all.


Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x 

1 comment: