Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 3 May 2011

Squares from the UK!

Good Morning Everyone!

Well I do hope you all had a nice long weekend, back to normal today!

I'm very pleased to be showing you some Squares that have come in from the UK.  Two sets in actual fact, the first coming from Coxabey (UK)  on RAV.  They are the most beautiful Squares, I just love the yarn and the patterns are gorgeous!  I'm sure you will love them. Coxabey has also sent in her Jan Eaton Square.  This is Number 68 and it's called 'Red, White and Blue 67'.  The Jan Eaton Squares have started arriving now and it's a pleasure to receive all of them.

Here's Jan Eaton 68 'Red, White and Blue 67'. Coxabey I have made you a Slide Show, sit back and enjoy and thank you so much!


Jan Eaton No. 68 'Red, White & Blue 67' Thank you so much for all the wonderful Squares I love them all!







Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.



The other set of Squares have come in from Lotti02 (RAV)  (UK). Lottie02 has been busy making some Squares for the two Challenges which have just ended these being the Farm and Spring Challenge.  She has made a brilliant job of all of them and I'm absolutely over the moon with these Squares also. My favourite of course is this little fella! You know I love piggies! She has also sent in some extra Squares too which will be great to use in our Blankets. Thank you so much Lotti02! I really appreciate your Squares. 


My favourite a cute piggie!



A Slide Show for you Lotti02! Thank you!




Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I do hope you have enjoyed looking at these Squares today! I've had fun making the Slide Shows and showing you all!  Thanks to everyone that has sent in Squares for the Farm and Spring Challenges I will be starting on them shortly.  I'm just doing the 'two tone' Challenges at the moment.

I expect it will be a quieter this week for us, what a lot of excitement last week.  I'm off shopping now....

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today, it's a pleasure to chat with you today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms.Sue! I have been so out of the loop the last few days and boy, I sure did miss a lot!! I bet you have just been bouncing off the walls...that Wedding blanket was just beautiful! and to win FIRST PLACE!!! HOLY COW! You guys did a great job as always!!
    Sorry I'm so behind my dear..Love these squares too, they are all just adorable..the pig is my fav too!
    I'm so happy for you..big hugs your way my luv.
    xoxoxoxo
    no word on A my way...:( I think she's gone for good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s...of course that was me on CNNireport...:)

    ReplyDelete