Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 3 December 2013

A Butterfly from Venice.

Good evening and welcome!

I would like to thank Diane for sending me 200 beautiful Crocheted Squares. They actually arrived yesterday but as I was busy at home I couldn't get on to my lap top to Blog about them.  I would like to thank you for making them it must have took you ages. They are all made in such great colours and I can see some Men's Blankets being made  in the near future. We will assemble them as soon as we can and I know once made up the Elderly in the Homes are going to love them in their Blankets. 


200 Squares from Diane. Thank you!

Very much appreciated Diane thank you.

Today I received a gorgeous Crocheted Blanket from Sally. Made in small Squares this really is another wonderful Blanket for the Elderly. It is a lovely size and it is so warm. Not only did Sally make the Blanket she also made some SIBOL Butterflies which are always very useful. A great way to use un-wanted yarn too.

008



SIBOL Butterflies from Sally. Thank you!



Sally recently went on a visit to Venice and look what she sent me with the Blanket today a beautiful Glass Butterfly. This is going to be put in my ornament cupboard it is so lovely and I shall treasure it always. I love Venice. Thank you for everything Sally. It was a pleasure to receive your Sunshine Blanket for the Elderly and I shall be taking it out very soon once I have got over this cold.


Sally sent me a Butterfly from Venice. I love it thank you!



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thank you Diane and Sally.

x Sue x 


No comments:

Post a Comment