Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 1 November 2010

The Christmas Challenge is completed! Ta - Dah! ''Christmas Spirit' No. 38 3/3

Great Squares, great ideas, don't you think?

Hello Everyone!

It's always so nice to pop in and show you a new Ta - Dah!  But it is especially nice when another Challenge is completed.  Yes, that's right over the weekend I managed to start and finish another SIBOL. I am so pleased to be showing you the latest one. I do hope you like it.

May I thank Bev very much for the Crocheted Flowers and Christmas tree she sent middle of October. I am now very pleased to be hanging her Christmas tree on the latest SIBOL. It's Blue can you see it? Also thank you Aussie Maria for the latest name. 'Christmas Spirit'.  I think this is an appropriate name because we have some Angels on this blanket.

Bev thank you so much for the Christmas tree, simply gorgeous! Thanks everyone! I am so grateful to you all!

I have been so amazed at the Squares that came in for this Challenge.  You certainly did put your thinking caps on! We have had Snowflakes, Wreaths, Angels, Christmas Trees, Stripes, Grannies, Bells,  Christmas Bees, Stockings.  You name it, we've probably had it. Such fantastic Squares and it's been a pleasure to make them up for you. They have all been absolutely gorgeous whether they be Knitted or Crocheted. 'Thank You'  so much for taking the time and trouble to make them for SIBOL.

'Christmas Spirit' - Named by Aussie Maria. Ladies 'that dreaded question! Please Add Note!'

I am busy washing the Blankets now, and I aim to deliver our SIBOLS towards the end of November. I shall carry on assembling and see how many I manage to get ready.

May I welcome our new Followers, hi to you all and thanks so much everyone for visiting SIBOL today!

I'll leave you with the latest SIBOL Slide Show!



7 comments:

  1. Yes, this is the true Spirit of Christmas!
    Beautiful blanket Sue, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look gorgeous! 3 fabulous christmas blankies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw Mrs Sue, beautiful, great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always so astounded at how amazingly beautiful these blankets turn out to be. The work of so many woven into one gorgeous blanket. Wonderful! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A round of applause is in order Sue for all of the wonderful blankets you've done and continue to do. You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your sweet comments, very much appreciated!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete