Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 21 August 2012

Pretty Knitted and Crocheted blankets arrive today!

Good evening!

I would like to thank ginnyknit over on the MSE Forum for sending me two blankets today.
A gorgeous Granny square blanket in the colours of pink, dusky pink, maroon and white. These colours
have worked so well together. I think the blanket is so striking I love it!

I've tied some white ribbon and have added some Butterflies from Katia in France.  A really pretty blanket I am very grateful to you thank you!

008


ginnyknit offered to make up a bag of squares for me and I'm very pleased how this one has turned out too. Pretty squares from Melanie in the colours of light green, darkgreen, dusky pink, lilac, two shades of purple. Smaller squares but they look lovely nevertheless.  ginnyknit has crocheted a border and it is finished off beautifully.

011


Let's take a look at our Slide Show now, thank you very much!


Created with flickr slideshow.


Thank you so much for making your own crocheted blanket and also for giving me a hand with the squares I have at home. 

Thanks for visiting me today!

x Sue x



2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this ! such a lovely blog -- following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blankers are sweet, I love them, thanks for amazing work.

    ReplyDelete