Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 4 September 2012

Happiness on a Tuesday!

Good morning!

255. 'Abstract' - made and donated by The Wool Stop. Thank you!


I am very pleased to be showing you 'Abstract' this morning. It has been very kindly made and donated by 'The Wool Stop'. A beautiful piece of work in every colour you can imagine.

Let's take a closer look now.......


I love how the squares have been seperated by the various colours of yarn, really makes this so....interesting.  Always something new to see!

I've given you a sneaky peep let's see some more!


Created with flickr slideshow.


Isn't it unusual? I love it.

I also received some beautiful stash Butterflies and Flowers for our blankets, these will be great to decorate with.

The 'Wool Stop' thank you so much! Gorgeous!

Made beautifully thank you!

I am also very grateful to 'The Wool Stop' for offering to make up a bag of squares. I'm sure you will agree this is another 'unique' blanket. I would like to thank everyone that has contributed squares for this blanket. It certainly has turned out so well once again. Our numbers are adding up again and I'll be going out very soon to the homes.

Thanks to everyone that sent in squares for this blanket.



Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
Our blankets are so....warm and I know they are going to be very useful again this year.
 
Thank you very much 'The Wool Stop' I still can't believe you have only been crocheting for around 2 years! Your work is amazing and it is such a pleasure to receive it!
 
Thank you so much to everyone else who has contributed squares for 'Meadow Spring Meadow' without you we couldn't make these wonderful blankets!
 
It's nice to bring smiles to the faces of the Elderly with your help, thank you!
 
x Sue x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment