Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 21 October 2011

Friday Squares.

Good Evening Everyone!

First of all may I apologise for being quiet....it hasn't been intentional I have just had a really busy couple of days at home.

I am so grateful to everyone that has left a comment on SIBOL, Mrs Twins, Flickr, emails and MSE.  I'm so pleased that you have enjoyed looking at the 100th SIBOL. Wow! What a week it has been! I couldn't wait to show you the Blanket it was made so beautifully.

My Giveaway Winners will be announced tomorrow (Saturday).

I'm sorry this is a short post but it has been a busy day once again.

I would like to thank Knitter Nan (MSE) (UK) for gorgeous Blue Knitted and Crocheted Squares. They have been made beautifully, thank you so much.

Knitter Nan (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank you!

Also jean nock for some lovely Challenge Squares. We have Olympic Squares, Knit Today, Luna's Squares, Red, Blue and White Squares.

I'm sure you will agree these are lovely too.

jean nock (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank you!

jean nock also made some pretty Butterflies for my 'Butterfly stash!', will be very useful thank you so much.

It is nearly 10.00pm, and I will be back with the Giveaway Winners very soon!

Thanks very much jean nock and Knitter Nan!
Love your Squares.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment