Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 3 July 2014

Thanks for the Butterflies!

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank 'Pink Lemons' this afternoon for the package of Butterflies received.

Pink Lemons thank you for the Butterflies!

These really will be so useful for decorating our 'Sunshine Blankets' and also
for when I visit a local Church Knitting Group next week.

I am planning to take  a Basket of Butterflies with me so that I give some out to 
the Ladies in the Knitting Group. 

Pink Lemons the Butterflies are so...pretty many, many thanks.

Thank you all for making Butterflies for me during June let's take a look at some now.

Sally thank you for the Butterflies.

Jayne thank you for the Butterflies!

Butterflies from France 'Roamin in the Gloamin' thank you! 'Jean'. MSE.

Butterflies thanks to AXA Purls Knitting Group.

Berryqueen thank you for the Butterflies.

Annha RAV. Thank you so much!

Thank you pippa for the Butterflies!

Maria Jesus and Purlygalore thank you for the Butterflies!

Sally thank you for the Butterflies.

Butterflies from Axa Purls. Thank you.

PinkLemons thank you1

Superb! Thank you.

For all enquiries about our 'Sunshine Blankets', 'Shawls' and Butterflies please do not
hesitate to mail me thank you.

Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment