Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 8 November 2012

Our 'Irish Rose' Challenge is finished.

Good Evening and welcome to 'SIBOL',

I have written two posts today so I do hope you will scroll down and read the previous one. Our lovely Fiona in the Netherlands has  very kindly made up our 3rd Think Pink blanket and I really would love you to see it. This blanket is going to be sold by 'Silent Auction' on the 'SIBOL' Blog very soon.

Now today is quite an eventful day for me and our 'SIBOLETTES'.  I have now finished all of our 'SIBOL' Challenges and today I would like to present our 'Irish Rose' blanket. But before I do may I just keep you in the picture.

I have a couple of  'take a bags' due to arrive back at 'Two Times' very soon, I hope in time for my November deliveries. Now apart from this I have about 20 odd size Squares which are spare. I would like to thank everyone on RAVELRY  who have been supporting me with 'take a bag'. I have had hundreds of Squares over the last 3 years and I am very pleased to be telling you that all of these Squares have now been used up. What an accomplishment for all of us! 

We have made some wonderful blankets and the final ones will be delivered mid - November. We have all been really busy once again this year and what fun we've had.

As my last Challenge blanket is finished, I am going to write our 'SIBOL' cards out for the blankets and get them ready for the homes, up-date our 'SIBOL' Blog, sort out our next  'SIBOL' Challenges  and of course up-date my photo albums. There are many bits and pieces I need to do before I start  collecting Squares again.  We are however still collecting Squares for our Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge.

I can't thank you all enough for your friendship and wonderful support with the 'SIBOL' project. You are all such a lovely group of Ladies and it's a pleasure to know you all.

Let's take a look now at 'Irish Rose' a beautiful blanket and the Challenge was suggested by jenn1feranne and I am very grateful to her. This is my favourite Challenge I just absolutely love this blanket.

Thanks to everyone that has sent in Squares for this 'Irish Rose' Challenge, simply amazing! Thank you!



A closer look now!


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
 
If there is anything you wish to know about our 'SIBOL' project please do not hesitate to contact me and thanks once again I hope you like the blankets shown today!
 
 
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing
    i thought i could also create comment due to this good post.
    Here is my web blog ... ipad

    ReplyDelete