Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 17 November 2012

'Rainbow Ripple'.

Good Morning and thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!

'jenn1feranne' SCOTLAND Has made and donated this beauty! Wow!


I'm glad you have stopped by I have a beautiful Blanket to show you. It has come in from 'jenn1feranne' who lives in Scotland. Another amazing Blanket for our Elderly. How 'Jennifer' finds the time to make so many Blankets for 'SIBOL' I will never know! She is certainly making some beauties.

The Blanket is made in such striking colours and one thing I have found out while visiting the Elderly is that they love bright colours. They can see them much better than the darker colours. I have had to put my 'sunglasses' on to view this one. We joke about sunglasses, but sometime back Bethel in Australia actually sent me some Ozzie Sunglasses simply for this reason! This was taken May 2010!


Well what a laugh I had this morning! Bethel sent me some Sunglasses to wear while making the 'sun' themed Blankets!

I can't believe we are still making Blankets! Who would have thought! 

Anyway........I'm very happy to be showcasing 'jenn1feranne's' beautiful 'Rainbow Ripple'. What a beautiful Blanket, I love Ripples!

Simply gorgeous how kind!


I told you it was nice!

Let's take a look at the Slide Show now!


Created with flickr slideshow.

I just love this Blanket, thank you so much 'jenn1feranne'.  You have devoted such a lot of time to 'SIBOL' lately and I am very grateful to you. Superb piece of work!

This pattern is available as a download on RAVERLY. Here's the link!  Who needs to go out shopping when we can all make such wonderful items! Pop over to RAVERLY there is always so much to see on there. Some wonderful ideas and patterns.

The other Blanket today is 'Snowy Blue'. The centrepiece was sent in as a small donated Blanket and I was asked to make it larger. I just added some Butterflies and a couple of inches of blue and white. Now it's a more acceptable size and one more Blanket for our Elderly!


Created with flickr slideshow.


Please don't forget we are holding a 'SILENT AUCTION' trying to raise money for Breast Cancer Care with our beautiful Think Pink (3) Blanket. Please go back a post and have  a read!


Thanks for stopping by today!


ViewLogo

x Sue x


1 comment:

  1. The Ripple blanket is beautiful...the combination too...Great !....:0)

    ReplyDelete