'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net Thank you!

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Creative stitches

Copy (1) of IMG_1234

A little while ago Mrs T offered free tickets for the creative stitches and hobby crafts show over at Aintree race course. I had thought about going anyway. Well I was lucky enough to win them and went on Saturday. Of course as soon as I got there my camera battery went dead and I had limited charge on my phone. (I have no idea how to get pictures off the phone and onto the computer any way.) I did get a few pictures of the RNLI installation. Its all knitted, down to the last pebble. Fun don’t you think?

IMG_1234IMG_1234IMG_1236

 

I had a great, if tiring day and was parted with some cash for these lovely beauties.

IMG_1237

Thank you Sue.

Louise

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I don't speak english very well, but I want to tell you that I love your blog... you are so creative! congratulations for all of your work. And I hope my english wouldn`t be so wrong!

    ReplyDelete