'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net Thank you!

Monday, 16 May 2011

TEST POST


Sue is experiencing problems with Blogger.
She asked me to login and write this test post.
So, here it is. I can login, no problem. 
I hope your Blogger will work soon Sue!
Karin

2 comments:

  1. We are back here and doing just fine after a "mad world" last week. Hope you are back up soon, we have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend, I love the great All are very nice linen is a blog friend list have added you to discuss tekarar love greetings.

    http://www.marifetane.com/

    ReplyDelete