Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 12 February 2013

It's nearly Valentines Day!

Hi everyone!

I'm very pleased to be showing you two super Blankets which arrived at the weekend from joyce28.

The first one is a beautiful Heart Blanket. This Blanket was a complete surprise and it was made out of Granny Squares. What a wonderful design! I love the combination of colours in this Blanket. I wonder whether joyce28 made it especially as we are near to Valentines  Day?  I have added two Butterflies and a dangling Heart. I think  I shall keep this Blanket and give it out when I take the Challenge Blankets in. It really is another piece of Art!

009


What a beauty! The Heart really stands out against the Green I think.


The second Blanket is 'Think Pink' (5). joyce28 has very kindly assembled 25 Squares for our Breast Cancer Care fund raising. I would like to thank everyone who contributed Squares for this special Blanket, it surely is a stunner. I love it. joyce28 you have made a great job of putting it altogether, the border finishes it off nicely too. I love the variety of the Squares in this Blanket.


I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this gorgeous Blanket.





Created with flickr slideshow.


Not only did  I have these two Blankets arrive I also had a donation of Squares for our Challenges. You are one talented Lady joyce28. These Squares are amazing I love them.



Created with flickr slideshow.



Thank you too for the Butterfly and Ribbons, very nice of you. I hope you have enjoyed your Slide Shows thank you so much for all your help!

I also received a Square from Kiki, this was sent to me by Joyce. It was left over from Think Pink (5) and will be used as soon as I can. Thank you!

'Kiki' thank you!



ViewLogo

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you
    an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Look at my web page best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete