'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net Thank you!

Friday, 15 February 2013

Stash Squares arrive today from the UK.

Good evening!

I'm so glad you have popped in to the SIBOL Blog,  I have a lot of beautiful Squares to show you. They have been sent in by Marilyn here in the UK.  The set of Crocheted Squares I received this week are just so interesting, great colour combinations and great patterns.  Marilyn you have worked very hard making these Squares thank you so much I love them. Let's take a look now at them.

Beautiful patterns amongst these Squares.

Such a great variety and there are more in the Slide Show!


Created with flickr slideshow.

Thank you so much these are great for our Stash.

ViewLogo



No comments:

Post a Comment