Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 6 February 2013

Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge.

Good Afternoon to you!

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today.

Over the last few months we have been collecting Crocheted and Knitted Squares for our special Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge. I have been inviting Ladies to send me Squares with Daffodil Designs made on to them. My aim is to donate 9 Daffodil Blankets to the 9 Hospices up and down the Country.

We have had some great Daffodil Squares already from all over the World and I would like to thank everyone who has already donated.  Thank you!

Are you interested in helping? Please pop over to SIBOL CHALLENGES. You will find full details there.

Now for the Ta - Dah's!!!!

Introducing 'SIBOL' 351 'Marie Curie Cancer Care Daffodil Blanket 1/9'.

Thanks to everyone who sent in Squares.



and SIBOL 352 'Marie Curie Cancer Care Daffodil Blanket 2/9'.



Thanks to everyone who sent in Squares.



I've added our SIBOL Butterflies to the corners of the Blankets.

I hope you like them.  Here's my Slide Show and thanks everyone!


Created with flickr slideshow.

ViewLogo



x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. Fun to see the different daffodil patterns everyone uses! Very nice. You did a great job putting them al together Sue! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very very beautiful
    better than always if it's possible

    thank you dear Sue!!!
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique (Lana 'd'Amore)11 February 2013 at 13:52

    Yeah, I can see the two I've made. Cool!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete