Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 14 January 2012

Challenge Squares on a Saturday!

Hi Everyone!

Well our Landscape Squares are coming in and I am really optimistic that we can make a successful Blanket for  the Jersey Textile Showcase in March. They are all wonderful Squares and I am really grateful to you all.

This morning I had a wonderful Square from Tina. This is such a pretty Square with a combination of Crocheting and Knitting! The Square she has made for our Landscape Challenge is 'Winchester Cathedral'. Just take a look at this little beauty!

Tina (UK) 'Your Local Landscape' Square is beautiful! Thank you!

It's brilliant and I love it. I have now received 16 Squares which I have worked on and I am waiting for the rest to come in now!

I also had some great Squares from jean nock who has very kindly  made some 'One Heart From Around The World' Squares for our SIBOL Challenge. She has also sent some Squares for our Stash.

Thank you very much indeed, I love them!

jean Nock (UK) Your Squares have arrived thank you!


Created with flickr slideshow.


I am most grateful to both of you thank you!

Have a good weekend everyone and thank you so much for your comments about dear Molly too!

x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. So very nice,
    have a happy weekend Sue
    hugs Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Tina's Cathedral is an absolute masterpiece. A brilliant piece of work.

    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. madre mia que precisidad,es un trabajo espectacular

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sue,
    What beautiful squares!
    And that square of Winchester Cathedral just blows me away, it is stunning.

    Once again, the talent of these squares! They are not crocheted or knitted squares, they are pieces of fabric art.

    ReplyDelete