Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 22 August 2011

Knitted Squares from the UK today!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I do hope you have had a nice weekend. 

I'm very pleased to be showing you some Knitted Squares which arrived this morning from here in the UK. Sarah has very kindly made these for SIBOL.


Sarah (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank You!


I think the Squares are really pretty, the variegated yarn I think maybe Patons. They look so lovely amongst my flowers. I do hope you enjoyed making them Sarah for SIBOL. I'm really hoping I will have room amongst the Tropical Theme for these Squares. 
I've made you a Slide Show Sarah enjoy and thank you!




Created with flickr slideshow.

Jean Nock has been helping me lately assembling some Blankets and I would like to thank her very much.
Today I received a beautiful green, pink and white one back so I'm hoping it won't be too long before I can showcase it. It may be later today, it may be tomorrow.

I'm always grateful for everyone's help, and I am so pleased that you are enjoying the SIBOL project.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone!
Thanks for stopping by.

x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Sue ....just passing by to let you know that I haven´t for get the group ...I´m working afternoons for a while and it´s hard to pop in .I don´t like the PM Shift but I´m helping training new employees.
    Thanks , god bless you and have a wonderful week.
    Today I´m off ....now doing laundry.

    Xo,Xo,Xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful squares, I really love the blanket above x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    once again you've worked so a nice blanket,
    I wish you much fun for the next cover,
    all the best and have a nice day
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete