Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 26 February 2011

Saturday Squares from the UK and the USA!

Hello Everyone!

Well its 7.15pm here Saturday evening.  I do apologise this is my first chance to write a post today. I've been out all day virtually with one of my Daughters and I got back to find two packages.  One was from Debi Y (USA) and the other from Maryfairy (Rav) (UK).

Thank you so much for the gorgeous Squares received today.

First of all I would like to welcome 'Maryfairy' (RAV).  Maryfairy has sent me some gorgeous Squares she has made for Charity.  I'm so pleased that she has chosen our Charity to donate her Squares to.  They are simply gorgeous and I am really grateful to you.  Such pretty Flower Squares especially! Welcome Maryfairy you are now a 'SIBOLETTE' and are most welcome to enter our SIBOL 'Giveaway' now! So please pop over to Ravelry.  The button is at the top of the web site.

Maryfairy (Rav) (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank You!

I hope you think the photographs are okay, I was trying to take them quickly before the light started to go on me.

Maryfairy sit back now and enjoy your Slide Show and thank you so much for your Squares, they are lovely.



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I also had some Squares come in from Debi (USA). I do hope you will pop over to her blog and say hello to her! Thank you for the super Squares received Debi and as I said in my email to her I think I will be keeping the Butterfly Square for the 'Spring Challenge'.  I really love them and thank you so much too for the donation of yarn for SIBOL!

Thank you so much for your SIBOL Squares Debi, they are gorgeous!



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


So.....'SIBOLETTES'  do hurry up now for our SIBOL 'Giveaway!'.  If you have sent me Squares you are eligible to enter, we have some lovely yarn up for Grabs!

If you are one of my 'SIBOLETTES' you're eligible to enter my Giveaway!

Don't forget the rest of our Challenges Ladies!  Please make some Squares too for our 'Royal Wedding' Challenge. We're having some great ones come in and it's so much fun!!!! I feel as though I'm going to the Wedding myself with all this excitement!

I'll chat soon thanks for visiting SIBOL today!

x Sue x

1 comment: