Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 24 March 2012

An 'Owl' flys in from the USA!

Hello Everyone!

I do hope you are having a pleasant weekend. It's gorgeous here in the UK today. The sun has been shining and it has been so warm which is lovely!

I am very pleased to be showing you a cute little Owl that has flown in from the States today. This Owl Square has been made by Kay and I'm so happy to receive him.  We are making an 'Owl' Blanket and if you would like to join us please visit our Challenge web site. I just love his Orange eyes and yellow beak. I'm afraid this is the best photo I can take today and it has been too sunny (we shouldn't complain).  He is set on a blue and green Granny Square and I think he is just adorable.

Kay (Conyers, GA, USA) 'Owl' Challenge. I bet this little fella is tired after flying all that way! Thank you Kay!


I am so pleased you have taken part in our 'Owl' Challenge Kay and thank you for sending him to me, I am most grateful.

You have the post all to yourself today, no more news at the moment! Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Happy you finally got this little guy! Glad you have the sunshine and glad that you like this little owl!
    Love,
    Kay

    "Whooo Loves Ya, Baby!"

    ReplyDelete