Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Sunday 11 March 2012

Squares into SIBOL.

Hi Everyone!

A beautiful day here in the UK.  I am sorry I haven't posted these Squares on before with one thing and another going on I haven't been able to.

I would like to say thank you very much to jenniferanne (Scotland) for sending a Square for our 'Olympic Challenge'. She has made the Letter 'N' for me. It's wonderful thank you jenniferanne you have made it beautifully.

jenniferanne (SCOTLAND) A 'N' for our Olympic Blanket. Thank you!


Also many thanks to Bev (UK) for making '0' for me!

Bev (UK) A 'zero' for our Olympic Blanket. Thank you!


I would also like to thank annlynncraft (RAV) for making these Squares for 'SIBOL'. They are so pretty! I love each one of them very much indeed. Great colour combinations!  

annlynncraft (UK) (RAV) Your Squares have arrived! Thank you!


I have made a Slide Show for you annlynncraft!



Created with flickr slideshow.


I do hope you are enjoying the sunshine here in the UK today! Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Love these squares...the N and the O...Ha, they spell NO!
    Or they could spell "ON", as in on with the work Kay, and quit clowning around!
    I am trying to mail you my scary Owl, I tried and that was the best one I could come up with...hope it will be okay!
    Love,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete