Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 17 November 2011

Calling all SIBOLETTES - (Help Wanted Please!).

Calling all of our 'SIBOLETTES' PLEASE!



Calling all of our 'SIBOLETTES' PLEASE!


Hi Everyone!

I have been approached by 'Knit Today' magazine here in the UK to send information to them because they want to do a feature on us as wait for it 'Club of the Month'. Well I know we are not an 'ordinary' club that meets in a cafe, hall or other venue but we do have our own 'internet club' don't we?

I have been asked lots of questions, and I have my own answers but I would be very interested to hear what you thought too!

PHOTOS
1) They are asking for photographs of my Members. Now would you like to send me a close up photo so I can make a mosaic and send it to them please? I would have to put on Flickr and then go to Big Huge Labs to make the mosaic and then send it up to them. So they can put it in their magazine.
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
So if you have sent me a Square and belong to our 'SIBOL' Group then please send one.

Next Question is......

2) What does our club mean to you?
     I need to get a few quotes please Ladies. Thank you.


3)  'Do you have any dreams/future plans for our club?
I have written a reply to this question on email, but I would be very interested in hearing how you think our club could progress in the future. What would you like to see for SIBOL? What sort of things would you like to see us doing?

Would you like to email me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

With a photo
and your quotes?
Or if you want you can leave them at the bottom of this post in the comment box.


Thank you to everyone that has left me a comment on the Blog and over on Flickr. I am so pleased you have enjoyed hearing about my deliveries. There will be more very soon!

Please don't forget to vote for our blog. For 'Favourite Craft Blog 2011'.
Over on Inside Crochet. All votes would very much be appreciated.

Thanks Ladies and don't forget to email me please?

I would really appreciate your help on this one. Of course it is to my SIBOLETTES I am asking but really anyone who takes an interest in our work would be most welcome to send a quote too!

Thank you so much.

Sue x x

Would you like to vote for our Blog? Please click on the Link to Inside Crochet. Thank you! Inside Crochet are asking for your 'Favourite Craft Blog 2011'. Do you think SIBOL is worthy of a vote? We'd be so grateful to you!

'SIBOL' are in the top 5! Now we need your votes! 'Please!'

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got mine.
    Come on girlfriends.
    Congrats again,
    The Garden Bell - Kate

    ReplyDelete