Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 9 November 2011

Squares from Spain and the UK.

Good Afternoon  Everyone!

I am very pleased to be showing you some Squares which have arrived from Miren in Spain today. They are really pretty as you will see.

Miren has made crocheted 4 Squares in one with a little Flower, I think these are my favourites. They look so different with the colours she has used. I also received other Squares from Miren which are made beautifully too!

Let's take a look at them now.

Miren (Spain) Your Squares arrived today! Thank you!

I have made you a Slide Show, now take your time and look at each Set of Squares, they are so lovely!

I have to say Miren, my emails are coming back like a Boomerang! Please contact me again on email and let's see if we can sort the problem out! Thank you. I have left a comment on your blog to say your Squares have arrived too! Miren's blog is just so interesting. Why not pop over and take a look!




Created with flickr slideshow.


They look so different with the colours Miren has chosen. Thank you so much for sending them to SIBOL. I know you have enjoyed making them!

I have also had some 'beauties' arrive from Charlotte (Sharky Knows).    today! I am so pleased to be showing them to you. Each Square is just so pretty!  I am very grateful to you Charlotte I know you are busy getting things ready for your new arrival! Only 6 weeks away, how exciting! Thank you for finding the time to make them for SIBOL! Take a look at these!

Charlotte (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank you!

What wonderful Squares today! Thank you both so...much!

May I remind you ......If anyone has NOT made a Snowman Square and you would like to take part in our second 'Snowman Blanket' please follow the link to Ravelry/ and put your name down. Thank you!

I have my Daughter at home this week so we are doing fun things together. Next week I hope to do my Blanket deliveries!

Thanks to everyone that is supporting our SIBOL project and if you think our Blog is worthy of a nomination for 'Favourite Craft Blog 2011' which Inside Crochet are holding please follow the link and nominate us. It would be so nice for the wonderful talent of Ladies from all over the World to be recognised with one of the leading Crocheting magazines here in the UK!  The button is over to the right at the top. Thank you so much! I know the Ladies in our Group would be terribly grateful to you! Me included!

I think that's all for now,

Have a good day,

x Sue x

5 comments:

  1. precisosos todos y mucho mas viendo con el cariño que se hacen estas mantas tan bonitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've oohed and aah-ed over pictures of sweet, soft, and comfortable blankets that are absolute to arrangement a candied little baby.

    Midwest Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete