Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 7 June 2011

Squares from the UK!

Hello again,

I've just had to pop back and show you these Squares which arrived this morning.  They are from Ros in the UK.  Ros loves mixing colours together, as you will surely see. It's amazing which colours go together!

Ros (UK) Your Squares have arrived! Thank you!


What a great selection of Squares!

Ros really loves seeing which colours go together well! Don't we all!


These pretty Squares are so fresh looking I think.


I think these are my favourite! Thank you so much I'm loving all of them!


I love your Squares Ros thank you so much and it was great to chat to you on the telephone today! I am so pleased you enjoyed making the Squares for SIBOL.

Our Blankets are ready to be delivered to a Nursing Home, so I'll be posting my visit very soon.  I'm also trying to concentrate on the Farmyard Blanket at the moment, I hope it won't be too long before I can show you.

Thanks for visiting SIBOL today and I do hope you go back a post to look at the Squares that Glynis left for me.

Bye for now.

x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Suex,
    oh so much beautiful Grannys,
    hughs from Germany
    love greetings
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, how are you. I see the work that you have come to Uk and they are so beautiful the colors cambinations which is what most attracts the attention and of course the quality of work I guess, you will understand more of the art that I did not learn to weave, but do not lose hope! ji, ji. I draw much attention when you open the photo blog, there are some roses woven on the cage and bright candy and cupcake fabric! Sue is beautiful if you did you, I congratulate you! hugs, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,

    your blog is amazing. I adore your creations and your ideas. I'm so happy that I came across your blog!

    And, who knows, maybe some grannies will fly all the way from Germany to you.....

    Best wishes for your projects!
    Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue...This post and the other...so many beautiful creations! I'm still ga-ga over that last blanket you made. Each time I open your blog and see it I pause and drool for a few moments as I study it all over again! So you're going to make a delivery soon? Yaaaay, I can't wait to hear about it! I'm still fussing over making a square for "Winter Wonderland". I keep trying to find the perfect idea for something solid white. Look forward to your Farmyard Blanket too! So many fun things to think about! x&o, Annette

    ReplyDelete