Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 20 June 2011

Squares from the USA!

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm very pleased to be telling you that Lunas' Squares have arrived this morning from the USA! I am always relieved when Squares arrive, although  I've had literally hundreds of deliveries and fortunately none have got lost yet! So I have been greeting Lunas' Squares with a bit of early morning photography amongst our English Geraniums!

Early morning photography with Luna's Squares! They are beautiful Luna, thank you!

Aren't these pretty Squares!

Thank you so much Luna for the beautiful Squares. Lots of different coloured yarn,  pastel colours, variegated yarn, make up beautiful Squares. Some are Grannies, some have other patterns you will see yourselves!

I am also very happy indeed because Luna has taken part in our Olympics Blanket Challenge. I am so pleased to see some Squares coming in for this Challenge. Luna has made a Square with the Olympic Circles in mind and it's fabulous!

Luna has sent a Square for our 'Olympics Blanket'. The Olympic Circles!

I'm delighted Luna you have taken part in our Olympics Challenge. If you have friends in other Countries please do tell them that we need Flags from all over the World for this special Blanket. Thank you.

I have made you a special Slide Show Luna, sit back and enjoy your beautiful Squares!
Thanks so much!



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I may be back later if any more Squares arrive. Don't forget to go back posts and see what's new!

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' on this Sunny morning.

x Sue x

7 comments:

  1. Good Day ! ....wow that was fast...I.m so happy you gat them....! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What BEAUTIFUL squares! And those colors!
    What a great job.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and forgot to say that I LOVE the Olympic Rings square!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a good thing when those international shipments come. It keeps taking longer and longer...

    Dang it...someone took my ring idea. back to the drawing board. giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sue
    lovely squares you received from Luna.
    Do you have already flag squares from Switzerland? Or can I do some for you?
    Your blankets are so amazing and breathtaking!
    I can´t stop admire them.
    I wish you a nice day.
    Kind regards, colette

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautifull squares and everything.
    I have just founded your blog and I am surprised of your doing, I will try to do some squares also, even I am not very good at crocheting yet.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete