Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 18 April 2012

Beautiful Squares for you to see!

Good evening everyone!

Welcome to SIBOL!

I am very happy to be showing your another Crocheted Flower Square. This one is for our 'Emmerdale' Blanket and it has been made by pippas45 (RAV) (UK).  Such a pretty Square once again made in gorgeous colours. Our 'Emmerdale' Blanket is going to look lovely with all these donated Flower Squares!

pippa-anne (UK) Your 'Emmerdale Flower Square' has arrived today! Thank you!


I think these two colours work really well together, thank you pippas45 for sending it to me. You have made it beautifully. I love it.

I am also very happy to be welcoming trudygr to our 'SIBOL' RAV group. It is always so nice to have new Ladies join us. trudygr has sent me some really lovely Crocheted Squares, some for our Stash and some for Challenges. We have had a lovely 'Emmerdale' Flower Square too from trudygr.  I'm going to put the rest of the Squares in to a Slide Show that I have made for her.

trudygr (RAV) Wales. Your 'Emmerdale Flower Square' has arrived today! Thank you!


As I said our 'Emmerdale' Blanket is going to be really nice, I'll keep my fingers crossed like the rest of our 'SIBOLETTES' that one night we will see it on their sofa!

trudygr has Crocheted some gorgeous Squares, beautiful colours and really nice patterns. I love the variegated yarn that has been used in these Squares. Thank you so much for sending these Squares to 'SIBOL'.



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks to both of you for gorgeous Squares, I am very grateful to you!

I am getting along fine with the Olympic Squares but I shall be taking a little break very soon to make the 'Emmerdale' Blanket. I can't wait to make it we've had some wonderful Squares for this 'in between' Challenge.

Our usual Challenges are over on SIBOL CHALLENGES.

If you'd like to take a closer look at all the Blankets and Squares we have received into SIBOL HQ, please visit my Flickr photostream.  This is my visual record of all Squares and Blankets that are made.

I do hope you have a nice evening. It's dark outside now 7.45pm and it's wet and miserable not to mention the cold!

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' this evening and thanks Ladies again for the Squares!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and cute squares.Also colors are marvelous.:0)

    ReplyDelete