Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Sunday 8 April 2012

Why not pop in and have a look at our work!

Happy Easter to you all!

If you have time to spare over the  Easter break why not pull up a chair, make yourself a cuppa and have a look at the wonderful work done by our 'SIBOLETTES!'. Our Group started in January 2010 and  between us all we have made some wonderful Squares which in turn have been made into 'unique Blankets!'.  I say 'unique' because  no two Blankets are the same!

All of our Blankets except around 20 have been delivered to Nursing Homes locally to me and as far as Dorset and Cheshire. I know for a fact that our Blankets have been so well received by the Staff of the homes and also their Elderly residents.  I shall be making a delivery very soon with the ones we have made recently. We of course have made Charity Blankets raising money for Breast Cancer Care, Mencap and Prince William and Kate Middletons Charity Gift Fund when they got married. We also have a 'massive' Blanket in the pipeline hopefully raising money for the Alzheimers Society here in the UK our special 'Olympic Blanket'.

As we have a little time over Easter, why not enjoy looking at our Blankets. If there is anything you wish to know about them please contact me Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks for popping in!

x Sue x


Created with flickr slideshow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!!
    Have a good time!
    ♥Crissi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, Dear Sue,
    I wanted some color in my Easter basket today, and now you have given this to me! What beautiful blankets! And what an eye to put them all together! I love them ALL.
    Happy Easter to you, you special person, you!
    Love,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete