'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net Thank you!

Sunday, 29 July 2012

'Camouflage' and 'Black Magic'

Hi everyone!

I have two new SIBOL's to show you and I would like to thank everyone that sent me in squares for these blankets. I have to admit I've had these squares for 'quite a while' so if you see your square I'm sorry I have kept you waiting. I am trying to make up the bags of squares I have here now before I accept any more 'Stash Squares'.

Let's take a look at 'Camouflage'.

Thanks to everyone that contributed these Squares mainly USA and Australia!


Great squares yes they do have an Army feel to them. I think this one will definitely go to a Man!

Then we have 'Black Magic'.

Thanks to everyone that contributed squares for this blanket! I love them.


I think these two blankets are quite different from our usual ones. I had fun making them thank you.



Created with flickr slideshow.


x Sue x

1 comment: