Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 14 October 2010

American Squares Flying in today!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to SIBOL if you are a new Follower! It's very nice to have you visit us. I do hope you enjoy 'the SIBOL Experience!!' ha.ha.

Today I had two lots of Squares come in from the USA. 

Our team blogger 'Luna' has very kindly sent me 6 Squares for Bonfire Night. They are the brightest, firey, explosive Squares you have ever seen! Just take a look at these. Simply wonderful thank you Luna!

shiloandspeiky (USA) Your Squares have arrived! Thank You!

I've put together a little Slide Show for you Luna, sit back and enjoy looking at your Squares!





Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Aren't they just lovely?

Now Debi Y has also sent me some Squares today!  She has tried the papillon gold pattern for the Butterfly Squares but has slightly modified it. Take a look at these, so pretty! I love the colour of the yarn.

Debi Y (USA) Your Squares have arrived! Thank You!

Lovely Butterfly Squares! If you want to try, the link to the pattern is over to the right in the side bar. Thank you Jane 'papillon gold' for doing a post on this Square for us.

Debi also sent two Squares which are  her own pattern. 'The Squircle pattern' is available on her own blog and I am happy to link you! This is so different, and I just love it. You must try it out.
Here's your Slide Show Debi, enjoy and thank you!





Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Thank you both very much. Squares are lovely. x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nice compliments Ms. Sue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow It's great that you were inspired from my square, great job, i like the squircles too

    ReplyDelete