Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 6 October 2010

Squares from the UK today! Welcome to two new SIBOLETTES!

Hi Everyone!

It's my pleasure to show you these lovely Squares that came in today from Pattie in the UK. Pattie has crocheted some gorgeous Granny Squares, in such beautiful colours and has also sent me 2 Knitted Squares also. I just love them all and I appreciate your help.

You are now a 'SIBOLETTE!'. Welcome! We are a happy bunch, aren't we Ladies? Sit back now and enjoy your very own Slide Show!




Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I do hope you enjoyed looking at your Squares, thank you!

Pattie was not the only new SIBOLETTE today! I would like to welcome Mia  Self (UK) to SIBOL too!
I'm very grateful to Mia Self because she has sent me some lovely  knitted Squares today which are for two Challenges the Bonfire and the Christmas Challenge.

Mia's Squares for the Bonfire Challenge are absolutely ideal. I said on Flickr that they were 'EXPLOSIVE' well they surely are. Just take a look at them in her Slide Show.  You can just imagine the Fireworks on these Squares flying off into the sky! Gorgeous.

Also Mia Self knitted two Squares for the Christmas Challenge.  Once again they are ideal for our Blankets. I just can't wait to put all today's Squares into Blankets.

Mia Self, are you ready? Sitting comfortably? Here goes.....



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Two new SIBOLETTES in one day, WELCOME! I do hope you have enjoyed looking at your Squares. It's a pleasure to make the Slide Shows for you. Thank you both so...much!

Bye for now.....

4 comments:

  1. Fun, Fun, Fun.....

    Suz- don't know if you are having the same issues on that side of the pond as we are here in the States.

    But, I did find this posting, which explains a few things. Still having problems with the commenting part.... but this was helpful

    Hey Kiddo - I just found this explaination of sorts. I have been working in Picasa for a while, but hadn't check my settings.... Can't wait till they get this all figured out.

    http://1stfloorflatcomputery.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-on-online-privacy-picasa.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such eye candy, it's like picking your favorite child LOL But if push came to shove i would pick the christmas bell and the 3 fireworks square

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    Love the knitted squares!

    ReplyDelete