Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 21 October 2010

'Bonfire Blankets' - Thank you to everyone who sent a Square for this Challenge.

Hello Everyone!

Just popping in to say we only have a few Squares left now in our Jan Eaton Challenge. (Please see the side bar) so if you haven't already had a go please do. Then I can make the Blanket up.

Just wondering if you want to take a closer look at the Bonfire Blankets. Thank you to everyone who sent a Square for this Challenge and indeed for the other ones that helped me fill the 3rd Blanket up.

I'm just over the moon with them all.

'Guy Fawkes Delight' (33) (1/3)

'Bonfire Challenge' Blanket - 'please add note' if you see your Square (if you can!)....>

'Fireworks' (34) (2/3)

'Do I have to say it Ladies?' Okay then.....'please add note' if you see your Square! Thank You!

'Striking Light' (35) (3/3)

SIBOL No. 35. Here we go again!!!! 'please add note' to your Square Thank You! Names please! ....>

I'm busy with the Christmas Blankets now.
Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. These are all very cool. Halloweenie as they say here.

    Now that I'm done with travel for a while. I had better get crackn' on some new sqaures for you.

    Glad to be back amongst the living in blogland. Those two trips back to back wiped me out.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're wonderful Sue!
    Very well done.
    ~X~ Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull blankets Mrs Sue :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them they're what i call fabulous!! put together so gorgeously! awesome work Sue xx

    ReplyDelete