I'd like to show you the 9 squares I sent to Mrs Twins last friday.
It was again so much fun making them! Trying out new patterns, in these quite sunny patterns and colours.
Let us look at the new squares:
You've already seen the three in the top row:
• the pop wheel motiv (with a little twist by me, because the square turned out a bit too small)
• a tweedy granny
• a bold rose, attached on a granny square
(all patterns by Sarah London & these three are already shown here and at Flickr)
on the second row:
3 sunburst granny square, one of my recent new favourites. I used 3 times the same colours, but in different variations
in the last row:
• fretwork (a pattern by Jan Eaton, 200 crochet blocks)
• three-colour square (also by Jan Eaton, 200 crochet blocks)
• big flower (a pattern by Drops Design)
I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed crocheting them.
Pictures of every square later today at Flickr, in the SIBOL-group.
(all about my other WIP's and our everyday life in general at: www.everydaylife-isolde.blogspot.com)
See you soon!