Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Sunday 20 June 2010

9 new SIBOL-squares




Hi everybody,

I'd like to show you the 9 squares I sent to Mrs Twins last friday.

It was again so much fun making them! Trying out new patterns, in these quite sunny patterns and colours.

Let us look at the new squares:



You've already seen the three in the top row:
• the pop wheel motiv (with a little twist by me, because the square turned out a bit too small)
• a tweedy granny
• a bold rose, attached on a granny square
(all patterns by Sarah London & these three are already shown here and at Flickr)

on the second row:
3 sunburst granny square, one of my recent new favourites. I used 3 times the same colours, but in different variations

in the last row:
• fretwork (a pattern by Jan Eaton, 200 crochet blocks)
• three-colour square (also by Jan Eaton, 200 crochet blocks)
• big flower (a pattern by Drops Design)

I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed crocheting them.



Pictures of every square later today at Flickr, in the SIBOL-group.

(all about my other WIP's and our everyday life in general at: www.everydaylife-isolde.blogspot.com)

See you soon!
xxx

Isolde

4 comments:

  1. Hi Isolde, they are lovely! I really love the sunburst squares. It's amazing how different the same pattern can look just buy working the colours differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely squares and a great colour pallet. Really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh thank you Isolde for posting. Wow! Thats all I can say simply beautiful squares.
    I've been busy with SIBOL ADMIN all afternoon. No time to crochet unfortunately. Only just found time to pop in now.
    Really lovely colours, brilliant crocheting. Thanks so much!!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete