Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 9 June 2010

Ta - Dah's! (All three of them!) Well Karin it's up to you now! Please choose 'The Sunniest Sunshine Blanket Ever!'

Hi Everyone!

I'm really pleased you've  visited SIBOL today!  Because............I have something to show you!

I have today finished the last three sun themed Blankets! I do hope you will like them.  I have made 6 'Sun' ones now. The question is for Karin.  Which is 'The Sunniest Sunshine Blanket Ever!'.
Let's go back a few weeks and take a look at them.

The first one was......... 'Fun In the Sun!'

Late at night all my friends came into the Kitchen with me! Click on your Square Ladies ! Let's play my board game again! Let's have some fun!

The 2nd one was.............. 'Dolly Mixtures'.

This is my 2nd 'sun' theme Blanket. After this one the 'sun' themed Blankets are going to be 'colour grouped'. Please 'add note' if you see your Square.

The 3rd one was........'Sunshine Blues'.

SIBOL No. 11 ' Please 'add note' if you see your Square! 'SunShiNe bLuES!' - named by wiLDaBoUtCoLoR! Thank you!


The 4th one finished today 'Orange Grove' .

Time to play the 'SIBOL' Board Game Ladies ! Please 'add note to your Square! 'Orange Grove' - (Sun themed Blanket No. 4 SIBOL 12) - Named by Jenfur43! Thank you!

The 5th one was........ 'No name yet!'

Please 'add note' to your Square Ladies! SIBOL 13. (Sun themed Blanket 5) -

The final one was ....... ' No name yet!'

Please 'add note' to your Square Ladies! SIBOL No. 14 (Sun theme 6).

Well Karin, I've done my very best! Now it's up to you! Please choose 'The Sunniest Sunshine Blanket Ever!'.  You very kindly chose this 'Sun Theme'. 

Thank you to all the wonderful Ladies who have very kindly contributed Squares to make these Blankets! I've had a lot of fun making them. I just love them all. I know which is my Sunniest, do you? Comments appreciated!

Hugs Sue x

May I thank everyone who has very kindly made enquiries after seeing the 'SIBOL' article. I do hope you will join us.

7 comments:

  1. Wow these are all amazing! You should be so proud of what you've acheived here.

    (And I know you didn't ask but I thought I would let you know, 'Orange Grove' is my favourite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sue! I agree with The Girl - my favourite is Orange Grove.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sue, they are fantastic! I have to agree with The Girl and Laura, Orange Grove is my favourite also.

    I went to W H Smiths today to get my copy of Inside Crochet. The SIBOL article looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, every blanket is so wonderful.
    Sorry, don't know where to begin....please give me a day.....

    ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, what a wonderful blankets you've made with th squares! So great.

    I'm busy for you also. I showed 3 squares almost 2 weeks ago. Four more are finished, I'm working on number 8 and have a plan for number 9. And after that, I'll send them to you. Sunday or next monday I think.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trrrrrrrrrrrrr.............(drum roll)........

    And the winner is:













    The final one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last one Karin! OOh!!!!
    Thank you !!"

    ReplyDelete