Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 21 June 2010

Squares on a Monday!

Hello Everyone!

I do hope you have all had a pleasant weekend. It's such a beautiful day here today so I took a walk outside with Marion119's Squares. From the UK, today. Some will be absolutely perfect for the Flower theme (which actually has now finished) and some too for the Blue and White them.  Marion119 has made some really lovely Squares with lots of Flowers. I just love the Blue and White combinations as I have said before many times.

If you are popping in to see Squares which you have sent please go back posts. We post nearly every day so there is plenty to see and the pages turn very quickly.

I'm always very pleased to receive new enquiries and it's lovely to meet new friends too. My email address is sueatpigsty@talktalk.net if anyone is interested in becoming a 'SIBOLETTE!'  please do get in touch with me.

I'll leave you now with Marion119's Slide Show so please enjoy as much as I have.
Have a lovely Evening, and thank you Marion119!


6 comments:

  1. oh how lovely and so many well done Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors and lovely patterns!
    Great work Marion. I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are lovely Marion. I'm really loving the blue and white theme. The blankets are going to look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet soothing blues have arrived.

    How's about "Splendor in the Grass" for the next flower one...that I'm sure you are working one right now.

    Kate

    Off to find Marion and her post if she has one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, these blue and white squares are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete