Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 24 June 2010

Squares from South Africa and the UK today!

Hi Everyone!

Well Squares are flying in from all directions this week. I'm pleased to say Jens' Squares have come in from South Africa today.  She has very kindly made SIBOL some Squares for the 'Blue and White' Challenge. They are simply gorgeous. I love them. I particularly like the two shades of Blue that she has used and the yarn looks so good to work with.

Amazing how far SIBOL reaches........It was a pleasure to chat to you on email Jen and thank you so much for your contribution of Squares  for SIBOL. Please enjoy your Slide Show.





I also had some Squares come in from Rachael I do hope you will check her blog out.  She has very kindly sent me once again the most wonderful selection of Squares. Some for our 'Blue and White' Challenge and some others too. I would also like to thank her Mom who very kindly sent me some Squares too. The Granny ones. It's lovely when Mom's get involved with their Daughters for SIBOL.  I do appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

Here's your Slide Show Rachael and 'Mom'.






Thanks to Jen, Rachael and her Mom for contributing Squares to SIBOL.  I've enjoyed making your Slide Shows for you.   Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely, well done Jen, Rachael and Rachael's Mom.

    ReplyDelete