Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 17 June 2010

'Flower Power!'

Hi Everyone!

We are enjoying a really nice afternoon here now in the UK. I'm just popping in to SIBOL to let you see the 'Flower Power' Blanket.  Each Square/Flower is from a different person. Now if you don't see your Flower Square please do not worry because it will be coming up shortly. I only have another 5 to do! Seriously they are all planned out ready to go........ I went out into the Garden to take some photos for you.  First of all my Ta - Dah!!

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 15. (Flower Theme 1). Thank you very much to all the Ladies who have very kindly sent me a Flower Square! If you don't see your square it will be on the next one. I have tried to put one Square on from each person.

I think the Blanket has come out quite well. I love the 25 different varieties of Flowers we have collected from all over the World. I had great fun putting them together and I would like to thank you all for going to such a lot of trouble for SIBOL. Everyone has such wonderful ideas for Squares.....

'Flower Power' - named by bienzfive and Mrs Twins! 25 Different varieties of Flowers from all over the World, Thank you!

Let's play our Board Game in the Garden today, it's such a nice sunny warm day! Wanna join me? Friends you know what you have to do now! 'Please add note to your Square!' What fun!

Aren't they just so pretty? Thank you everyone! Have a lovely day.....




6 comments:

  1. Sue, this blanket is gorgeous!

    Lucky person who gets this flowergarden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, it turned out so pretty... I love the green border, really sets them off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely blanket Sue. I can't wait to see the other ones with the Flower theme. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful... like your project :-)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, this is lovely, I also love the green grass border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI SUE the flower theme blanket is stunning huni , love the bright colour , all your blankets are stunning , well done you and all at sibol , hope you are all well , ive been trying to email u sue but im having probs with my comp , one min its working then not , love to you all and take care sue xlove mel k1 p1 project x

    ReplyDelete