Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 3 September 2011

Saturday evening with 'SIBOL'.

Good Evening!

'SIBOL' never stops for Mrs Twins! I'm late posting once again it has been one of those days.

I would like to thank Kianie (UK) so much for her beautiful Squares received today. Kianie has made some great Squares for our SIBOL Challenges. I'm sure you would like to see them.  She also sent me the most delightful card. Take a look at it in the Slide Show. One of our 'SIBOL' Butterflies and a little Crocheted Square and underneath the word 'SIBOL'.  It is just the prettiest card. Thank you so much Kianie I'm over the moon with the Squares and the Card.

Kianie has come up with some great ideas for our 'Two of a Kind' Challenge. A pair of  'Lovebirds'  would you believe, and a pair of 'Pears!'. How good is that? Wonderful Watermelon Squares also.  I would at this point like to say I am short of Watermelon Squares on checking through the Squares so if anyone wants to make any please do. These Squares are brilliant. A pair of Two Tone Blue Squares which unfortunately spaces are taken on that one now but I will save them for a future Blanket.

I can't wait to show you them.

These Love Birds are gorgeous Kianie!


I've made you a Slide Show Kianie to showcase your beautiful Squares, thank you so much for making them.



Created with flickr slideshow.


Have a lovely evening everyone and thanks so much for visiting 'SIBOL' today!

x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Oi amiga

    Adorei!!!! ficou muito lindo seus pássaros!!!!!
    Fique com Deus!
    Beijinhos^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these squares are beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, The talent that this woman has just blows me away. Those love-birds...I couldn't stop looking at them...just amazing.
    How can anyone make squares so perfectly?
    I love your SIBOL card, I would frame it!

    ReplyDelete