Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 10 March 2010

More squares?

I've been a bit nervous about writing here in this forum but I have gathered my courage!Are you sure you want more squares Sue? I imagine your poor hubbie will be wading through them to get to the sofa soon. I'll gladly make another batch and I'll ask my ladies who come to my crochet classes to make some too, they'll like that.

I started my classes in January and have a lovely range of ladies who come, some regular, some who drop in when they feel like it. One lovely lady was on holiday from Scotland and came for one week only. We usually start with a granny square so we should be able to add a few to Sue's project.

1 comment:

  1. This is all new to me, Just noticed it was 'in draft' sorry.
    Wow! You do crochet classes! umm interesting!
    Of course I will be delighted to receive more squares! I am really well organised with regard to my wool and where I keep the Squares, so please dont worry at all! I'd be really happy for you to spread the word I hope everyone else does too! My poor Postie will be working overtime! ha.ha.
    Your squares are in the next blue and pink blanket so please look out for them. At the beginning I made Blankets with the squares as they came in. NOw as I have more I can colour group them. Rather like the purple you seem to get a better result. I'm a one for matching as best as I can. I'm doing my best I don't want to let everyone down. It's a learning curve for me too.
    Please pass my blog details out to anyone. I'm fine about that. Perhaps they'd like to join us on here. I can't get over these followers already. Only been going a short time I just wondered whether it would work or not. It seems to be. Look at that beautiful square Molly has done for me too!
    I'm over the moon with happiness really I am. This has given me such a purpose in my life.
    Thank you very very much, Louise.

    ReplyDelete