Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 13 March 2010

Squares from Tricia in the USA.

Hi Everyone!

I just want you to see these beautiful Squares that arrived from Tricia this morning.   Tricia lives in Bellerose, NY. USA. Aren't they lovely? Such an unusual pattern!

I'm sure Tricia won't mind me saying she is a Teacher at a High School in the Bronx, NYC and she's 'hopefully' going to get her students involved in square making over the next few months.  She says that if all goes well she'll be sending some over for the 'SIBOL' project.  Isn't that great news? I'm really so pleased. 

I hope Tricia is reading this post and that she'll be in contact with me to hopefully tell us what pattern she used for these Squares.  Everyone loves watching the Squares come in on Flickr and the Blogs and more often than not someone enquires about the pattern. Then when I post the photo of the Square I can put underneath where the pattern came from. I'm searching through for Tricia's email address. Tricia if you are reading could you please get in contact with me, thank you!

Beautiful Squares from USA, Tricia this morning! I hope she will share the pattern with us! Aren't they lovely? Very unusual. Can you contact me Tricia please?

Close up of Tricia's Square.
Saturday morning Squares from the USA! THank you so much Tricia!

I'm going to put the Up dated Slide Show on Flickr for Tricia.

Thank you such a lot Tricia, I'm so pleased you have wanted to take part in 'SIBOL'.


Here's the link for the Squares I hope you'll try them.

http://promotions.drgnetwork.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/pages/TCNL1306_patt.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs with exquisite color and those squares...amazomg. I love the wire bird cage cloche with the squares. Clever! I have just started blogging. I would love to have you stop in and leave a comment. It would mean a lot to me.
    Happiness to you.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These squares are absolutely beautiful.
    I love the pattern. Hope Tricia wants to share it with us!

    ~X~ Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and the pattern, beautiful work. Will definitely be having a look at this pattern

    ReplyDelete