Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 2 March 2010

Sunshine Squares

Flickr ed4448 - Cathy's Squares - America. (If you'd like the pattern please ask me for Cathy's email address). She will only be too pleased to help.


Aren't I a lucky girl! Beautiful squares from ed4448 from Louisville USA. Thank you!!

Flickr arien156. Aishwarya's Squares. (Singapore).

arien156 Your Squares have arrived! All the way from Singapore! :) What beautiful designs and colours! Thank you! :)

Flickr didsbury13 - Rita's Squares.(UK).

Look at Rita's beautiful Sunshine Squares, thank you Rita. So bright and cheerful.

Gillian's Squares. (UK).

Thank you so much Gillian! Beautiful Squares have arrived!

Louises' Squares. (Gibraltar).

Beautiful Squares all the way from Gibraltar! Thank you! Handmade in Gibraltar.   If anyone is interested in joining in to make Blankets for the Elderly please visit  suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com

Flickr Elizabeth Cat.  Squares. (Latvia).

Thanks so much Elizabeth Cat. Your Squares are gorgeous!

A selection of gorgeous colours!  From Elizabeth Cat! Thank you!

Aussie Maria's Squares. (Australia)

All the way from Australia! Many thanks Aussie Maria!! Beautiful colours! :)

Susanna (Austria).

Please visit suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com I'm making Blankets for the Elderly. Would you like to join in the fun? These are squares from Austria, Susanna! Thank you :)

Linda (Spain)

Squares from Spain arrive this morning - Thank you Linda!

With your help I have made my first Blanket for the Elderly. Thank you! :)

Kate's Squares. (America).

Beautiful squares from the U.S.A. Thank you Kate!

Kathy (France).

Thank you Kathy! Your square arrived this morning.Such beautiful colours! Anyone wanting to help me make blankets for the Elderly. Please visit suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com  27th Jan post.

Flickr Pertinitaco. Pilar (Spain)

PLEASE VISIT suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com I'm making Blankets for the Elderly. Everyone is joining in to help me! Pertinitaco sent these from Sunny Spain today! Aren't they gorgeous? Thank you Pertinitaco!

Jak (UK)

'Wintertells!' - Beautiful summery colours! Thank you so much!:)

Bethel (Australia).

Please visit suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com I'm making blankets for  the Elderly. Pretty squares from BethelofBethania! Received this morning. Thank you Bethel! :)

Amy Woo (UK)

Updated Slideshow on my blog suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com.  I'm making blankets for the Elderly. Everyone welcome to join in the fun! These cheerful squares are from Amy-Woo! :) Thanks so much Amy!

Flickr Colorbook. Helen (USA)

Colorbook sent me these beautiful squares this morning, thank you Colorbook!

Karin (Netherlands).

Beautiful Squares from the Netherlands arrived this morning. Thank you so much Karin aan de haak.

Flickr BrendaS2 - Brenda (UK.
BrendaS2 sent me these squares for the Elderly. So....pretty!

BrendaS2 on Flickr sent these beautiful Squares and she tells me they were from a book
called '2nd Steps in Crochet' By Patons. Book dated 1972! One of the Vintage ones!





Kim (UK)

Kimbles at Home sends me a gift. Lavender sachet  with her gorgeous squares. Thank you Kimbles!

Sue (Me) (UK).

Sunny afternoon with my Squares.

Molly (USA).

Thank you Molly! Squares for Blankets for the Elderly.  So gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sue, this looks great, can't wait to see where it goes and grows!!!
    Need to edit Kate, she's from USA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this looks great, all the pretty colors just makes you smile. I think this is a great idea, plus you will always be able to see the progress. You are doing a great thing. Chat later, Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sue this looks great - I am mighty impressed you kept a note of who's square is who's, I think I would have got completely confused by now!!!! **Kim**x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These squares are so beautiful... they are truly amazing!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete