Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 10 March 2010

Your Blankets Make Me Smile

Sue, your blankets are so very pretty and you are such a giving person that I just had to make this square and dedicate it to you.  Your blankets are Smile Makers for the elderly and that's another reason I had to do this for you.  I think this blog is a great idea and with all the colors on here it is a very beautiful one.  So good luck with your blankets, I'm sure they will love them all.  Take care, Molly

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Molly! Your Square is beautiful, thank you so much. What a happy face and what kind words. I agree the Blankets do look really nice, but as I've said before I only put them together, which do take a bit of time. But its all down to the Planning really. If you get the Planning done (which is really the hardest part) you'll well on your way. The Squares from our friends are what make the Blankets. I know each one has been lovingly made and a lot of time and effort has gone into each and every one. They truly are beautiful. As I've said before I'm overwhelmed by the kindness of friends on Flickr and in Blogland. I hope I can make many more. Perhaps we could have different themes every now and then? An idea maybe. Thanks to all my readers whether they contribute or not.
    Thank you Molly for your kindness too in helping me with the Squares and also this lovely Square today! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a funny and happy square!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een fantastisch project. het lijkt een beetje op het project knit a square waarvoor ik momenteel haak,maarik ga ook zeker kijken of ik wat blokjes kan haken voor jullie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the square, perfect for the "sunniest" blanket

    ReplyDelete