Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 1 April 2010

Brenda's Squares arrived this morning from the South of England. Aren't they full of 'Sunshine?!'.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you Brenda for the wonderful Squares received this morning.  I'm sure everyone will agree on 'SIBOL' that these Squares are just full of Sunshine and will be great for our 'Sun' themed Blanket. The deadline for this is 21st April and all 'Sun' themed Squares must arrive before that date. We shall definitely have to put our sunglasses on for these Squares and indeed for all the others! I think we will have to supply a pair to the Nursing home too! Don't you think?

The next Blanket is going to be 'blue and white' Kim's suggestion.  So if you want to start planning please do! The one after that will be a 'Flower' Blanket because Luna has started us off on a Flower craze now! Elizabeth Cat over on Flickr suggested this one.   You are quite welcome to start sending them and just putting a note with them which Blanket they will be for. (As if I wouldn't be able to tell!).  We haven't decided on deadlines for these two Blankets as yet. But it's something for you to be thinking about.

I have updated the Slide show for Brenda. I always try and do this because I know a lot of visitors check in every day to see if there is anything new. So I do hope you will enjoy looking across at Brenda's Squares.Thanks Brenda for your wonderful help.

BrendaS2 UK. Your Squares are full of Sunshine! Thank you so much!

Thank you Luna for putting up the video to the Flower. I hope everyone tries it. If you have any queries about anything Luna's link is across the screen. I know she won't mind you asking her anything. She loves her Crocheting and has been doing it from a very young age!

Can I just say if you are visiting 'SIBOL' as this is 'team blogging' there are sometimes a few posts for each day.  Just because a post is not showing it doesn't mean it's not there. So if you click on older posts, you will probably see others. I hope 'Followers' aren't missing other interesting items. Thanks. I know a lot of time goes into 'posting' and I just want everyone to see other 'team bloggers' posts.

If you feel you would like to contribute to our 'SIBOL' blog it is by invitation only.  So if you feel you would like to join us please send me an email sueatpigsty@talktalk.net.  I will then send an invitation out to you and you will be able to post.

Have a great Easter everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Sue ! ... Thank You so Much !!! Sharing is always my goal.It's a pleasure for me to help others.I'm wishing you all a very ,very Good Friday .God Bless You all and Happy Crocheting !

    Luna

    ReplyDelete