Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Sunday 25 April 2010

Flowers

Hi Ladies!
Here are my squares for the blanket with the flower theme:


This week I will send them on a trip to the U.K.
~X~ Karin

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Karin !!! ,love the soft green border too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful these grannies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say......expectacular ....very , very delicate....Wow .....lovely squares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already done? They are so beautiful and delicate.I also like the colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! WoW! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

    :) THanks so much dear Karin, simply beautiful work. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful these squares are.
    Well done Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful... great job Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karin, you certainly are keeping us on our toes to get the squares done - and your finished. Bet you have started on the blue & white theme ☺

    Love the colours and the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been "following" for quite some time and I'm wondering if there are ever patterns to go with the beautiful donated squares? I am specifically looking for a pattern for the recently featured "flower squares" by karin. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karin: Looking at your beautiful squares brings to mind a flowering verdant meadow. Very lovely, luscious and cool. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. Like a garden

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your comments on 'SIBOL'. Very much appreciated by all of the team bloggers!

    ReplyDelete