Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 22 April 2010

Squares from France! /New Challenges announced 21st April.

Good afternoon to you all!

Sunny Squares arrive today from France.  rose-marguerite thank you so much.  It's really kind of you and they will match perfectly with our other 'sun' Squares.  I just can't wait to start putting them together now. I have to finsh something off first.

It's always nice to see what the Postie brings and  rose-marguerites' Squares are just fantastic for our Challenge.  So many thanks to you!  Your Squares are in the Slide Show now to the right of the screen. 

I have posted the Deadline Dates, Karin thought this might be a good idea.

May I ask something......When you send Squares could you please include
                                               Your Name
                                               Your Address
                                               Your email Address
                                               Your Blog if you have one.
                                               Your Internet Name (e.g. Mrs Twins)

When the Squares arrive I like to put them onto Flickr so everyone can see them. It's always nice to look at the patterns and colours of Squares.  Then I put them on to the two blogs 'SIBOL'  and 'Mrs Twins'.  It does take a lot of time, especially when things are going so.......slow! But it's nice. I enjoy taking the photos for you and 'showcasing' your Squares.

Everyone tells me how much they are enjoying 'SIBOL' and I would like to thank you all very much for visiting. I am so pleased I've now managed to get  hold of Rachana.  She's joined us over on Flickr and I'm still waiting for L. Dalius.  I have a problem sending an email back to you. Sorry there is nothing I can do now unless you sort your end out, or join Flickr and send me a Flickr mail.

Have a good day everyone! Happy Crocheting/Knitting!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue - your slide show highlighting all of the beautiful squares is getting longer and longer. The brilliant squares donated by Stephanie are so lighthearted and bright -what a great addition to the cause. It is truly amazing see all those lovely squares and blankets. Can't wait to see more. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning ! So many bright , cute and different desings to work with.They all so beautiful , a lot of inspiration to keep going on .... Love this .Thanks Mrs. Twins. Blessings !!!

    Have a beautful weekend !

    Hugs,

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much to both of you! x

    ReplyDelete