Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Sunday 11 April 2010

Saturday fun! You''ve guessed it, more Squares ! Anne (UK) and Maree (Australia).

Hi Everyone,

I just thought you would like to see the latest Squares received today! I've had Squares from Maree in Australia and Anne (Pippa S- MSE) in the UK.  I've found out from Anne's address that she only lives about 20 minutes away from me! Small world!

They both sent gorgeous Squares and I would love you to see them.

Here's Annes

Annes Squares UK, beautiful colours! Thank you so much!

Look at the one on the left. I think this is my favourite, it is so different.  A granny Square with a double crochet edging. I think thats really cool.  Wouldn't it be lovely to make four corners with that one! A small cushion maybe! Anne tells me the Flower one on the right is from '200 Squares and Blocks for Throws and Afghans. Thank you Anne.

Then Maree from Australia very kindly sent me some too! Maree particularly liked the 'Clair De La Lune' music I played on 'Mrs Twins' blog. Sorry it isn't on the blog now Maree, I've changed to another music provider and I couldn't find that tune on there. 

Such pretty Squares too, I am a lucky girl this week. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your help this week and I just want to say I am most grateful.
Have a nice Sunday. I'm late going to bed again.

Updated Slideshow over on the left. (Top one is the latest).

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies !!! I Love the one on the left side with the small normal granny ,red,yellow and grey .....beautiful and different. Good idea ...i will make it .Thanks for the ideas .Great squares !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book too !
    The squares are very nicely done. I'm enjoying making flowery ones at the moment
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete