Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 19 April 2010

Mondays News! UP-DATED! Slide Show.

Hi Everyone!

First of all I have to say I am having problems with my internet connection. If I go quiet you know why! The Engineers are working on it. It is working less that 2% internet speed which is really so slow. Therefore, I am having problems opening emails and web sites. Unfortunately!

Unfortunately, because I am very pleased to say Rachel Choi  ' Crochet Spot' Weekly Update has featured my article in her Weekly Update. There is also an interesting article which might interest friends of mine !  'Do all Crocheters Have Cats?' So if you are a Cat Lover please check it out.

I have already had a few people contact me. I am doing my best to answer on my i phone. So please bear with me.  If I don't answer you within a couple of days please email me again. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

I would like to thank Rachel very much for featuring my article on her web site! I hope you will check it out.

Thank you to all the new enquiries I've had today about 'SIBOL'.  I know there are many who are really enjoying our blog!

Hugs Sue


UP-DATED Tuesday!

Sorry I couldn't get some Squares on yesterday. Pol at MSE Knitting Forum sent me some really 'sunny' Squares yesterday.

Pol at MSE (UK) Thanks so much for these beautiful 'sun' themed squares! Girls put your sun glasses on definitely for these! Thank you!

 Aren't they bright Ladies! I hope we are getting our Sun glasses out ready! Won't be long now. Deadline for the 'sun' theme is tomorrow. Although as we have had trouble with planes, and volcanoes if any come in late they will be used, don't worry.

Gorgeous Squares do we all agree? I'll proabably have enough for three blankets.

 If you are on Flickr, it's probably best to contact me on that for now, until I get my internet problem sorted. Mr. Twin is going to ring up again tonight to see what's going on.  They told us it would be three days.  Well the three days are  up tonight! So I think a phone call is in order. I can't open up any emails on the pc at the moment. Web-surfing is very, very slow. I can't get to read the blogs it's taking a mission, sorry.  I can get on here, just about.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue:) Thanks for the link to the Crochet Spot. What a great site to find. Wonderful article by that Guest Poster too. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the article in Crochet Spot. It was great, and I think it will bring alot more crocheters to the SIBOL project! Great job Sue! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check that article, thanks for the links. Hope your problems can be fixed soon! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete